Charming rancher in the Perry Hall Gardens community of Nottingham! French doors welcome you into the open concept living and dining rooms with a neutral color palette, bay window, chair railing, and access to the spacious sunroom. The kitchen boasts ample storage, display cabinetry, stainless steel dishwasher and refrigerator, and breakfast area to enjoy morning coffee or tea. Relax in the master suite with a completely renovated bath with ceramic tile glass door walk-in shower and double sliding door closet. Entertain in the fully finished lower level with carpet, laundry room with possible exercise area, bar, and 100" TV projector with Bose speakers. Spend time with loved ones in the private rear yard with secure storage and views of mature trees and enjoy a glass of ice tea. With an abundance of storage options and easy access to major commuter routes I-95, I-695, and US-1 make this a must-see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,842 sq. ft
Perry Hall Gardens
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Media, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS